Rs.6,000.00 Duration : 6 Days
Aim: This Course provides training to candidates to be duly qualified under Section A-V/1-1 of the STCW Code with specific duties and responsibilities related to cargo or cargo equipments on Oil Tankers. It comprises of a basic training programme appropriate to their duties, including basic training for oil tankers safety measures, pollution prevention , safe operational practices and obligations under applicable law & regulations. The Course covers the competence requirements as given in the table A-V/1-1-1 related to oil tankers of the STCW code adopted by the international Convention on standards of Training , Certification and watch keeping for seafarers 1978 as amended .
Objective: On the successful completion of the course the Candidate will be eligible to carryout assigned specific duties and responsibilities related to cargo or cargo equipment on Oil Tankers. .
Duration: 5 Days
- The trainee shall :
- Be familiar with equipments, instrumentation and controls used for cargo handling on an Oil /Chemical Tanker.
- Have acquired greater awareness of the need of proper planning and use of checklists involved in various cargo handling equipments.
- Have an enhanced awareness to apply proper and safe procedures at all times when carrying out the various operations onboard tankers.
- Be able to identify operational problems and assist in solving them.
- Follow safety practices and protect the marine environment.
- Be able to assist and co-ordinate actions during emergencies.
Perquisite: Passport Copy, Indos Number, 2 passport size colored photographs.
Attendance: 100% attendance is required for successful completion of the course.
Issue of Certificates: On successful completion of the course candidates will get Oil & Chemical Tanker Cargo Operation (OCTC) course certificate.